Adam Kohl is available for a range of services utilizing his background in botany, habitat landscaping, native plant horticulture, and education. References available upon request.
- Field botany
- Planning & consulting for habitat landscaping
- Site assessments
- Seed collection
- Horticultural consulting
- Edible plant walks and education
- Custom nursery grows
- Private & group lessons
- Owner and Operator of Kohl Gardens native plant nursery, design, and consulting (2016+).
- Conservation Agent. Town of Wendell, MA (2019+), Voting Member (2016-’19).
- Seed Collector for Native Plant Trust; (Independent Contractor, 2019).
- Field Botanist and Horticultural Consultant for Landscape Interactions (Independent Contractor, 2019+).
- Presenter at NOFA Conference on Native Plant Propagation (2018, ’19, & ’20); Seed-Collection Walks and Sowing Demonstrations (2019).
- Pollinator Habitat Design with Moosewood Ecological for Army Corps of Engineers at Otter Brook, Roxbury, NH (2016-’17).
- Field Botanist. Nitrogen deposition and Conrema conradii studies. Cape Cod Natl. Seashore (2016, ’20).
- Propagation & Nursery Assistant / Plant Sales Coordinator. New England Wild Flower Society (Native Plant Trust) (2014-’16).
- Volunteer Contributor to Vascular flora of Franklin County, Massachusetts. (2016-’19).
- Founding Member of ‘Wendell Pollinator Protectors’ (2019+).
- Completed Coursework. New England Wild Flower Society (Native Plant Trust). On ferns, grasses, lichens, systematics, wildflowers, shrubs, etc. (2012-’15).
- Native Plant Focused Fine Gardening and Design (2010-’19).
- Sonic Artist; Recording, Performing, and Curating (1997+).