Adam Kohl is available for a range of services utilizing his background in botany, habitat gardening, native plant horticulture, and education. References available upon request.
- Planning & consulting for habitat landscaping
- Vegetation surveys & site assessments
- Pollinator enhancement projects
- Edible plant & seed-collection walks
- Custom nursery grows
- Private & group lessons
- Botanist house calls
- Owner and Operator of Kohl Gardens Native Plant Nursery, Design, and Consulting (2016+).
- Town of Wendell Conservation Agent (2019+), Voting Member (2016-’19).
- Independent Contractor for Native Plant Trust; Seed Collector of Common Species. (2019).
- Independent Contractor for Landscape Interactions; Field Botanist and Habitat Assessments (2019+).
- Presenter at NOFA Conference on Native Plant Propagation (2018, ’19, & ’20); Seed-Collection Walks and Sowing Demonstrations (2019).
- Pollinator Habitat Design with Moosewood Ecological for Army Corps of Engineers at Otter Brook, Roxbury, NH (2016-’17).
- Field Botanist. Nitrogen Deposition and Conrema conradii Study. Cape Cod Natl. Seashore (2016, ’20).
- Propagation & Nursery Assistant, Plant Sales Coordinator. New England Wild Flower Society (2014-’16).
- Volunteer Contributor to ‘Vascular Flora of Franklin County.’ (2016-’19).
- Founding Member of ‘Wendell Pollinator Protectors’ (2019+).
- Completed Coursework. New England Wild Flower Society. On Ferns, Grasses, Lichens, Systematics, Wildflowers, Shrubs, etc. (2012-’15).
- Native Plant Focused Fine Gardening and Design (2010-’19).
- Sonic Artist; Recording, Performing, and Curating (1997+).